首页 | 新闻 | 新品 | 文库 | 方案 | 视频 | 下载 | 商城 | 开发板 | 数据中心 | 座谈新版 | 培训 | 工具 | 博客 | 论坛 | 百科 | GEC | 活动 | 主题月 | 电子展
返回列表 回复 发帖

montblanc pen sale Think you , in love the other end of _496

montblanc pen sale Think you , in love the other end of _496

text: xie huanjie

a cold rain rain, kicked off in late autumn.

joy and sweet and sour days, do not sleep standing in the window, distant desire of your shadow.

yela fly season, silence surplus sleeves, dancing life's scattered.

miss, is not the direction of the wind; always the desire to fly, the clutter of the dance.

two

midnight subsidence, sleepless nights.

midnight miss the color, dye over the expanse of sky.

sky, the gray solitude, anemia, fatigue, anticipation, a pair of virtual shadow of touch, a few fragrant balderdash, minced a lingering, withdrawal crack the chest, heart pulsing with pain.

like you, these days things have been deliberately evasive. but tonight what my heart stir in bursts of ripples?

not too long ago decided not like you, learn to be strong it? ! but why still so clear thoughts at the moment? once again with your scenes flashed to mind ... ...

because this sultry breeze, or because the phone? when the familiar and gentle voice again sounded in the ears when the trance seems that time back, many strange thoughts swept over the heart, can not tell the feeling of avalanche instant their submerged ... ...

even each other a hang up, the heart can not long remain calm ... ...

three

from the appreciation of you, to you, to really fall in love with you, my heart did not any false, never bored or lonely because impulse.

you bicheng opacity of the eyes and lines of poetry that deeply, pulling me go step by step in front of you. i have no hesitation, no hesitation. if you are a close friend of my past life, life's edge.

since then, your words become my safe haven. your eyes, like a warm spring breeze, brush on a hillside in my swing; you whisper, like the trickling of the water flowing in my heart. peng chung's passion, vision affects all innocence. heart with qiannian eyes, in the desire to fly, the clutter of the dance. and you, is a rare landscape, became my treasure forever.

four

love a person is often very carefully, as if the hand holding crystal.

see your eyes read a poem, sometimes wild, sometimes mysterious. with your mood, so the line. step chaos, but willing, like jelly.

throbbing feelings, in your eyes, deep sink!

inadvertently read you, read into a mood; reading has become a mind; reading has become a lonely; read into a desire; read into a yearning ...

five

also try not too think you have thought learned independently. because only payouyitian, alone, had to choose from, had to face the loneliness. but still persistent in the wind like you, with you looking forward to starting from the fall, through winter and spring, through summer. has entered the life of the last autumn, and then, with nirvana in the autumn ... ...

six

with you was a chance encounter; known you are a fate; intersection is a romantic with you; course, with you away from his destiny. let the fate of distant water with the million thousand hills, so, after all, and you are away from becoming a helpless, i still love the other can only stand on end, like you!

i should not have text with that rapturous knocking on your closed window of heart, so that colored clouds, dark thoughts squeezed into the cabin; you should not wash with dripping joy to my heart difficulties, so that life need hot springs, infiltrated the cold liquid separation; me, but should not just from the inn through your life, while leaving the direction of the wind is not so eager to flowering dream, expect to go to bear the torture.

seven

often stand in the other side of love, like you. a beating of your heart, your eyes wander in between, you feel the vibrant heart vessel. gently calling your name, i do not know the distance you can sense the water far away mountains and the sea like deep thoughts and feelings?

with you through life's seasons, the days of nirvana in the warmth into the poem. one day that day, a drop of effort, if not lang, even if only to tragically beautiful, exchange of courtesies, and always look forward to perhaps close to each other opportunities.

eight

despite how much you want to be the only, how would like to accompany you to the desert, but romantic love is like a wall of the landscape, not only able to reach a the distance be appreciated.

two people from different worlds expect in a world of love, far from the achievement of a platonic love, doomed to suffering, doomed to sorrow and separation; also destined to only be able to stand on the other side of love, like you ... ...

nine

shaking hands,montblanc pen, but lost the approaching direction. persistent young is too heavy, or emotional wandering doomed to drift? lopsided pace, step on the floor in pain and fragmented. begins as emotional injury, fatigue cracks in the heart and the heart, measuring a distance of pain!

when all hope of consonance in the rock,montblanc pen sale, overtaken by strings of crystal silence; when destined falling maple leaf, in front of the poignant to glide. parties know the time of transfer, is the only true!

reluctantly, to the moment of emotion, freeze-frame into the eternal beauty; prefer wind go, in the first encounter, the time you clear the first!

ten

tonight, and standing on the other side of love, like you. looked up the sky outside the window, a rain cloud is drift with lili's tears, and even under the tap of the keyboard also means revealing bursts of pain ... ...

heart, sank in the haze of the rain. waves through the years, our story is still being continued.

the fate of that horizon queue-looking silhouette, yan mei xiang and drunk as a light ink, half rally soul, half of the dense drift.

standing on the other side of love, like you. i am worried about you, would like to use the text color dye all over the sky with you. want poetry yellow lotus sleeve surplus clothing, very hot innocent face, trickling flow of silian, accompanied with look around in their small steady flow of water scenery.

between the lines are dangling all of your shadow, and that the text qiaoxia loose with your breath, can only be a straightforward description. acacia vertical run to southern red beans, but no thoughts of effort knot pen ... ...
like you, love the other end of the

if you met with was a chance; and you met a fate; intersection is a romantic with you; then, with you apart is his destiny ... ... we are separated by a thousand mountains and the fate of wan water, so, after all, and you are away from becoming a helpless, i always love can only stand in the other end, like you!