首页 | 新闻 | 新品 | 文库 | 方案 | 视频 | 下载 | 商城 | 开发板 | 数据中心 | 座谈新版 | 培训 | 工具 | 博客 | 论坛 | 百科 | GEC | 活动 | 主题月 | 电子展
返回列表 回复 发帖

montblanc pen End of the World Jian- shadows _274

montblanc pen End of the World Jian- shadows _274

end of the world jian- shadows
end of the world road forgot to do , i see the end of the world too much , or am i too small ?

a flower, a qudi rhyme , so i would like to hang around the world , where the horizon is not a way , world where no aromatic shadow, a shadow fang , meaning lingering , the lights dim , moths from fight , why should my hands , i never executioner ; one hand , blood, bread , swords, fei- flow , pedestrians are passing , moment to breathe , your throat is playing bow , formed a red rose, believe me, i love you , i just want to let you have a good sleep , do not wake up , the world is too chaotic , too harsh, i do not want you confused .

i will let you see the world in a flowing red among the smell of blood , that was my masterpiece , i let the world alone , and i let myself lonely , opening into an undefeated echinopsis .

cold purple frost , dew condensing , egrets no longer a go back , i cry were left wandering , is autumn , and begonia laughing , crying and crows have been shouting , called the broken night sky , and made a red mark , i do not let it wake you , so my hands , and soon , as time did not flow through , but it left a clear pace , silent also silent .

me time and time again through the gray patch of reeds , a man lying on his inside , quietly listening to your struggle and cry , and i remain indifferent , you may be right, i put you lock up, locked up forever , i was selfish , yes , love has never been selfless ,montblanc pen sale, i believe , it has been bent forward , and tis the cold night has opened roses in my face , tired perennial months, any expression never changed , i only have a cold mask , no longer bought any one ,montblanc pen, therefore, thousands of cold , cold to cold hell .

wandering road i on the road , leaving a space in mentality ;

who is crying , who is in tears , lonely horizon road !

endless boundless , no-one understands millennium hate ! like
返回列表